Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part 1
1. Song that always makes you sad?
Hazy – Counting Crows. It was the song playing as my high-school boyfriend and I broke up (and it’s a sad song to begin with!)
2. Last thing you bought?
I went shopping just now, and bought a couple things from Lululemon with the gift card my brother bought me for Christmas, and then the OPI Muppet sample pack.
3. Last person you argued with?
Hmm…A woman at my friend Alan’s birthday party Friday night.
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
Why would I? Peanut butter, people!
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
Mr. Mooney was the name of my teddy bear. Apparently that was the name of the bank manager at the bank my mom bought him at. Or Mousey the mouse from Germany.
6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
It’s been…one week (sadly, no)
7. Favorite day of the week?
Thursday or Friday.
8. Favorite sundae topping?
I actually don’t really like sundaes. Butterscotch, I suppose.
9. Did you take piano lessons?
Yup, from seven until 12, when I started junior high and picked up the alto sax.
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
Teen Mom 2, Jersey Shore…(I love all the terrible TV on MTV)
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
Hockey in a heartbeat. I am Canadian, after all!
13. Date someone older or younger?
Older. I’ve tried dating younger guys and we just never have anything in common. Thomas is six years older than me.
14. One place you could travel right now?
Wellington, New Zealand.
15. Do you use umbrellas?
Nope, never have. Water won’t kill me.
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
Absolutely! I find it amazing when Canadians don’t.
17. Favorite cheese?
Parmesean, cheddar, feta. Strong cheeses, please!
18. The Smiths or The Cure?
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
20. Best job you ever had?
The one I have now. I love what I do.