Reasons why yesterday was awesome:
- Got to work on time, and there was parking on the road outside the building! Parking’s hard to find, so this always makes my day start right.
- Had what will probably be my last doctor’s appointment before I’ll be able to start my treatment on my teeth. Yay!
- Got back to work, and there was STILL a parking space. YES.
- Went out for lunch with my coworkers. My boss was going to pick up the tab, because he lost the Twitter bet we had going. But, the CEO ended up buying everyone lunch so not only did I get a free lunch, boss STILL owes me another one
- Had a productive and great day at work.
- Came home, and Thomas had my favourite gluten-free beer waiting for me. Love him <3
- Had a nice night in with my man
Reasons why today will be awesome:
- Slept in, which was so, so needed.
- Cleaned my kitchen and now that it’s done I feel great about it.
- Will be spending the night with a friend of mine, and we’re going to drink wine and watch Nurse Jackie and hang out.
- THAI FOOD!
I don’t want to miss the little stuff, because those are the things that will keep you going and keep you positive when the negative inevitably happens. The last two days have been awesome, and I’m so grateful.